Friday, June 25, 2021

...6.25...Friday Favorites...

...it goes without saying that my bicycle is one of my favorite things...

...but I recently extended my daily ride time and found that just an extra ten minutes in the seat made me wish I had a little more padding...
...and actually Éphée mentioned when I made the bicycle seat cover that I should add some padding...so I'm going to take her advice now...

...and in the stash...there was this piece of foam...I think it was the lining to a fruit shipment in ND...so it's been there for a while...and it looks like I've cut a shoe pad of some sort out of it already...haha...
...it's pretty thin...but I managed to get three tracings of my seat out of it...and I just stacked them one on top of the other...
...put the seat cover back in place...
...and stitched it on...it still fits easily...so YAY!...
...and back on the bike...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. That's got to be the coolest bike seat cover ever! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah...I love it...may have to make another one...haha...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. I agree with Karen!

    ReplyDelete