Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Favorite Halloween

Green Jello is having a contest - Post your favorite Halloween Costume.

This is hard for me - because all of them are my favorites - and I think this year will be the first year that I'm not dressing as a character to match the Man-Cub - We've been Bob and Larry Boy - Leia and Storm Trooper - Leia and Darth - Alien Commander and Alien - I'll have to post the Bob and Larry Boy sometime too - so cute!

But for the Contest I chose Snow White and Happy:

5 comments:

  1. you guys are so sweet!!! i'll have to go back thru some of my old photos and find the teenage mutant ninja turtles from about 1994! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey K,

    Definetly get out a picture and go enter the contest!

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that Halloween. You should win. E

    ReplyDelete