Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Canyoning

Then after lunch - we drove back to the Theodore Roosevelt park and here we did see a lot of wildlife - including an eagle It rained on us a little bit and the temperature dropped to 42 degrees - still pretty windy - but we got out and bundled up and hiked a bit.



This path is almost vertical - we had to use handholds to get up it...

we saw some more buffalo...

Some more wild horses...



and some deer...


They were just munching alongside the road - and we watched them for several minutes...

This little girl meandered across the road in front of us...


- another great day - and an evening spent playing pool - the Man-Cub won both games - he still talks about the tips that cousin Robert gave him - then we played a few games of keep up - which is just us in the pool hitting a beach ball back and forth across the pool counting and trying to see how many times we can keep it up - our record this trip is 116 - and I don't think I mentioned that we got an upgrade here at the hotel - so we have a suite with a jacuzzi - and every evening the Man-Cub and I get in with our bathing suits still on and put in bubbles - it's more fun than the hotel hot tub


We had the pool entirely to ourselves...

3 comments:

  1. I was reading other blogs and this one popped up new. Surprising. Great photos. E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mom,

    I think I fixed everything and got the other posts back - it was wierd - I could see the photos if I did a preview but if you looked at the blog you couldn't see them - that happened before with the video that I tried to upload - I think it's working now too.

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, glad you put you bathing suits back on hahahaha weird about the posts/comments love, k

    ReplyDelete