Friday, November 06, 2009

Swap Partners

I just love it when the postman has to ring my doorbell - as opposed to leaving everything in the box at the street...
...because there are almost always wonders in store...

...My sweet transatlantic blogging buddy Maureen sent me this lovely package and I couldn't be more grateful! I can't wait to use these goodies - Oh - those clear buttons! - I was thinking about making a cardigan that they would be perfect for - and the ribbon and beads are gorgeous - and the little kitty-cat box of notes is adorable!

Thank you so much Maureen!!!

6 comments:

  1. how neat! i was thinking the same thing when i saw those clear buttons...we must have memories of something like that from childhood...

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love getting fun crafty packages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a fun package! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great buddies you have!! I know you will enjoy all of those pretties!! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome I love getting fun stuff in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hurray for very fun mail! :)

    ReplyDelete