Friday, March 24, 2017

...5 Little Things Friday...the FOOD edition...

...so five little things I'm loving...
...my Two Ingredient Probiotic y\Yogurt...
...so creamy and good...
...a yummy 'everything' bagel I made from a plain bagel...
...my leftover almond meal cream cheese...topped with poppy seeds, sesame seeds and some garlic chives from my yard...we used to call them 'onion grass' when I was little...
...I prefer actual everything bagels...so I need to make some of those soon...
...remember a few weeks ago when I made that eggplant dish for Tuesdays with Julia...well...I had some leftover...and I had popped it into a little container and put it in the freezer...so I got that out and had it with some rice...and it was really good...
...and next some crunchy spicy good kimchi...
...the Man's kimchi is so...so good...
...I've been trying to eat just a couple of spoonfuls a day...lots of probiotics in kimchi too...
...and then the Man set up the charcoal grill as a smoker...
...after they were smoked...they were still a little bit moist so I put them on parchment and baked them in the oven...
...perfect smoky tofu...

...what little things have you been enjoying this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. that all looks wonderful, especially the smoked tofu. i'll have to try that.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete