Thursday, October 15, 2020

...10.15...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...I know I said I was trying not to snack so much...but today was a snack-y sort of day...
...I took my vitamins with fresh lemon water...
...and then I had a bowl of cereal...so far so good...
...then mid morning...I had half a bagel with homemade vegan cream cheese...and a handful of organic red grapes...
...remember that black rice...I knew if I cooked it I would eat it up...haha...just mixed into some beans...
...so I had beans and black rice...and I made some Foreman Grilled Brussels sprouts to go with that...
...and still trying to use up odds and ends from the cupboard...this box of bulghur wheat...the Man bought it for breakfast cereal...but he must not have liked it too much...because it's still here...

...anywhooo...I was reading the box and it talks about adding it to meat to 'extend' your meat...and I thought...hhhmmmmmnnnn...I can add it to TVP that way too...
...so that's exactly what I did...I added it to TVP spaghetti...and you can't even tell that it's there...
...so dinner was spaghetti, salad, and french bread...and tea of course...
...and dessert...if you want to call it that...because I actually ate it quite a bit later...so it's really more of an evening snack...is just a bowl of tofu chocolate pudding...and a mug of tea...Nutcracker Sweet | Celestial Seasonings...perfect for before bed...and delicious with chocolate...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I had shreddies for late breakfast and ham and lentil soup with French bread for dinner. I like bulgur and have used it in place of rice whenever I've eaten it. I'm glad you found a way to use it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty boring, but needs to be portable during the day while we work in the boatyard. Bagel, creme cheese and my homemade apple jelly for breakfast, leftover Greek pizza for lunch with some green grapes and a big Caesar salad for supper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had some stir fried sliced brussel sprouts in olive oil along with mushroom risotto and leftover green beans for dinner. I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete