Saturday, October 03, 2020

...10.3...Dinner and a Movie...

...dinner was a strange hodgepodge of things...I had a deconstructed salad...haha...just some romaine leaves and and orange...
...the Man made himself a pizza and while the oven was on...I made some breadsticks...just his leftover dough sprinkled with vegan parm and and herbs...it was yummy...
...and a bowl of vegetable soup and some cornbread...both from the freezer...

...not very interersting...I know...

...and we had gotten the next installment of the Trip to...Rob Brydon series...Greece this time...but that's not what we watched...maybe next week...

...the movie was actually Grease...because the Man was talking about when he saw it in high school...and I mentioned that I had never seen the entire movie...it's like the Excorcist...and a few other movies...that I've seen 'a lot' of ...but never really sat down and watched the whole movie...in one sitting...so I was kind of surprised when he 'volunteered' to watch it...

...I thought it was a lot of fun...I knew almost all of the songs...and it's a really cute movie...have you seen it?...probably...haha...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to have food in the freezer especially when you don't want to cook. I've seen a few of the Brydon series. I think the last one was in Italy and I didn't find it quite as good as another one I saw. I watched Grease long ago when it first came out or shortly thereafter. It was good. I watched an old B & W with Robert Mitchum called "The Night of the Hunter". I've seen it before though I'd forgotten most of it. I enjoyed it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I've seen Grease at some point....most of the old movies I've re-visited were a bit of a disappointment. We certainly have gotten used to modern filiming methods and old movies look a bit childish sometimes. Sadly, we finished the 9th season of Doc Martin - sorry to have no more to watch since I'd grown fond of that whole cast. I guess we'll have to wait a year for the final season. Love, K

    ReplyDelete