Friday, October 02, 2020

...10.2...Friday Favorites...

...remember a few weeks ago when I found those gift cards...

...I thought I'd spend some of that found money on some sewing items that I don't really 'need'...but thought it would be nice to have...
...so I got a rotary cutter...I have a small one for scrapbooking...but not one for sewing...and I thought it will be really nice to have for making quilts for Lutheran World Relief...
...and I got a new (sharp) seam ripper...I have two other ones...but they are old and not too sharp anymore...
...and finally a tape maker set...which I just thought would be another fun-to-have and use little tool...

...I kind of love gadgets that do specific little things like that...do you?

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice "haul". I love having a fresh seam ripper! So much joy for so little cash. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of a tape maker. I'll have to look it up and see what it does. I love my rotary cutter and wouldn't be without it. Sure makes cutting easier and I use it when cutting fabric for clothing too.

    ReplyDelete