Friday, May 12, 2023

...5.12...Friday Update...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...I'm going to spend some more time soon and try and figure out some way to comment...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...glad things are going well for your family up there...looking forward to seeing you again soon too...Love, T...

...to Beth from BLD in MT : Living a Simple Life in This Interconnected World ...Hi Beth...your Technicolor coat is amazing...I can only imagine how many stitches that took...it looks great on you!...

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...aren't botanical gardens just the BEST thing ever...your pink blanket is gorgeous too...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...defninitely going to try your vegan hamburger helper...so fun and so nostalgic too..

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I love reading your Q&A's and your Sakura blossums are beautiful...we missed the Sakura festivities in Okinawa...but the Kiddos sent us lots of pictures...it's amazing...

...quite a few more Agatha Christie books read:

Appointment with Death - 1938
Hercule Poirot's Christmas - 1938
Murder Is Easy - 1939
And Then There Were None - 1939
Sad Cypress - 1940
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe - 1940
Evil Under the Sun - 1941
N or M? - 1941
The Body in the Library - 1942
Five Little Pigs - 1942

...and I'm currently reading:

The Moving Finger - 1943

...so it must have been a few weeks since I updated...haha...
...and my sweet sissie did send me a nice photo of Mom and me...we really did hit the jackpot when they were handing out Moms...

...in other news...I made a trip to Goodwill...we still have so much stuff in our basement...arghhh...so I took a carload of it and dropped it off...

...and then I can't help perusing their freebie bin...
...and I pulled out this cute siz XXXL skirt...it had elastic but it's defunct now...and still way too big...
...so I'm just going to thread that cord through the channels in the waistband...
...it's a plus size clothing brand...
...that was super easy...now I can just cinch it up around my waist...
...it's also riddled with holes...but it will be super easy to stitch them up...
...there was a tank top in there too...with some pilling on it...but I'll just use my little shaver thing-y to take care of that...
...and I haven't yet found anything at all wrong with this little short sleeved cardi...
...all together they make a cute outfit though...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week...

2 comments:

  1. I looooove this skirt! Awesome having those sewing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just borrowed Nemesis by Agatha Christie to read! I read all of her books in my 20's now I can do them all over again and be pretty sure I can't remember the endings.

    ReplyDelete