Monday, May 22, 2023

...5.22...Over the Weekend...

...the weekend started really early with the Car Show over at the Church...so many cars and so many people...it was a lot of fun...
...then I made a quick grovery run...we really didn't need hardly anything...but you can see my nearly empty corn starch jar on the counter...so I did actually 'need' that...
...when I got home...they were raking the hay in the field beside our house...
...after I put the groceries away...I did just a little bit of prep for the week ahead...
...I always like to have some baked tofu at the ready...
...and I whipped up a batch of my favorite little oat/date/nut balls...
...and we're ready for the week ahead...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week...

1 comment:

  1. They're baling hay around here too, so bucolic! Love, K

    ReplyDelete