Thursday, May 18, 2023

...5.18...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...we had gotten the rare box of Vegan croissants when we were up at Mom's last weekend...
...so I pulled one of those out of the fridge for breakfast...
...for lunch I just made a quick tofu and mixed veg stirfry and had a bowl of fruit with that...
...then for dinner you'll have to use your imagination for the finished plate...haha...I didn't take any photos at the table...sorry... but we made a pot of yellow eyed beans in the instant Pot...
...beet greens...
...and fresh beets...
...and we shared a rather large white sweet potato...they're also pretty rare...
...Griddlered ...of course...
...well...it all made for a delicious dinner...even with no photo...
...and I think the only snack I had was some yummy watermelon...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks yummy; specially the stir fry!

    Yesterday i had a bagel with chili, chili for lunch, and a greek salad for supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had Impossible Whoppers in Marion while we waited for the wrecker to come get our minivan! That's always a treat. Love, K

    ReplyDelete