Saturday, May 20, 2023

...5.20...Dinner and a Movie...

...the Man wanted hot dogs for dinner...and since I didn't plan for that with the groceries...we had exactly one hot dog bun in the freezer...so of course I let the Man have that...and I had my veggie dog just on a folded piece of white bread...and it was just fine...and I made some delicious crinkle cut fries and vegan coleslaw too...

...and of course we're still in the middle of the Ted Lasso series...still enjoyable...but the episodes of this newest season are a little bit 'different'...the storylines of the side characters are a little bit more prominent and the episodes are longer too...I think we're all caught up now so we'll have to watch the new episodes real time...haha...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. We've watched several episodes now with Keith and Denise. (They've watched all of them to date, so they were kind enough to watch them on repeat with us.) Good fun. Love, K

    ReplyDelete