Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Camera Settings

This is a picture of a pretty Anvil Cloud that we saw last evening and I was fooling around with the settings on my camera...

This is just the auto setting - which I use most of the time...

This one is my favorite - it's the 'Sunset' setting...

And this one is the 'Landscape' setting...

I use a Kodak Easy Share P850 - and now I'm intrigued - I don't often take the same picture with more than one setting and it makes quite a difference - I think I need to read my manual...

4 comments:

  1. i think they're all quite pretty -

    those anvil's are evil for airplanes! see ya soon, love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh - I hope you don't run into any...

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Kodak Easy Share DX something. I have been taking pic's with all of the different settings...cuz my book doesn't tell me anything about anything:(

    I am glad you visited my blog!

    I am a begining knitter got any ideas for an easy project other than a scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie, and welcome. I started knitting when I was 8 and my first project was a really simple boat neck garter stitch sweater - I wore it for years - so I'd suggest making something simple for yourself - but if you don't feel up to that try making a simple baby sweater - they're small quick and easy - best wishes,

    Affectioknit-ly,

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete