Friday, September 10, 2010

...A New Thing...


Scout's new Karate class is going really well - he likes it a lot...I'm so happy about that...

...then he found out that in addition to Karate at his new do jang - they also offer Jujitsu...so of course he has to try that out too - he was the only youth in the class - which his sensei says is usually taken by policemen - Scout really enjoyed this class too - Of course I'm OK with that - it's just more knitting time for me...

...and as Maria Rose commented - check out that awesome floor - the whole building really deserves a post of its own - I love it - from the glass tile windows to the orange linoleum - Scout has a new Martial Arts home...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful floors and windows in Scout's new martial arts building. Glad he is enjoying himself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:52 AM

    How exciting! Alex is going to be starting karate soon. I hope he enjoys it just as much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More knitting time-that's awesome! I am glad Scout found something else he enjoys. Peace, Angela (Peach Coglo)

    ReplyDelete