Wednesday, January 04, 2012

...Glass Drinking Straws...

...this was another one of my Christmas presents...and I thought it deserved it's own post...

...you know how we're trying to eliminate plastic from anything that touches our food...nice bokeh...eh?...

...and especially acidic foods like orange juice...and even tea is slightly acidic...and we all know how much tea I drink daily...

...so we got a set of glass drinking straws...and we love them...I like that they're washable and reusable...and they're even guaranteed not to break...

...they're from GlassStraws.com...

8 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a glass straw. Do you drink your hot tea with it, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a glass straw. Do you drink your hot tea with it, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty! I have stainless straws right now because
    of the wee one, but soon [summer?] I will be able to order glass. I am glad you are enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! be sure to pack them carefully!! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guaranteed not to break, now that's really something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is brilliant! I'm going to have to check them out. Sometime I just want a straw....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some terrific straws!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice - great gift! Do they come with a brush for cleaning too? We make so many smoothies and straws get so gunky from them.

    ReplyDelete