Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hi from WV...

Sorry to be off-line for so long...we're just wading through a sea of boxes here...and there's so much to be done before I can even put some of it away...

...but first the move...

...the Man left early with a few fragile things and all the critters...'Mander...Sir Isaac (the newt)...and Catty...the Cat Fish...remember all the other fish went back to the pet store...

...then Scout and I finished packing up the house...

...and the movers came...

...what a great group of guys we had for movers...and they couldn't have asked for better weather..it was about 35° above zero...and it could have been 35° below just as easily...

...last year by this time in January...we'd had 4 blizzards and the fence was completely covered in snow...

...after they left...

...we said a few more good-byes...and cleaned the empty house...so very sad...

...we...mostly Scout...has a few more things to finish up before we can leave ND...more on that later...

7 comments:

  1. yay! i can't wait to see photos of the new place! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know moving can be so overwhelming, but so exciting too! I am looking forward to seeing your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, the car went into the removal pantechnican - Longing for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been working so hard! I hope you have a little downtime planned after all this! You certainly deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is so exciting! I am catching up after a couple of months of not reading any blogs (I had to cut something out or I was going to lose it! But I missed all my bloggy friends!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:37 AM

    Wow, wonderful weblog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The entire look of your website is excellent, well as} the content!
    La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot

    ReplyDelete