Friday, December 01, 2023

...12.1...Friday Update...

...now that December is here...the Man (always the planner of the family)...has everything mapped out on the kitchen calendar...so that we get everything done before the end of the year...
...this is the only thing left in our bedroom at the parsonage...and I left 6 'Church' outfits in the closet so that's looking pretty bare as well...and we each have our carry on suitcase with clothes for the week...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...again...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...I absolutely love your haircut...the island houses look so sweet decorated for Christmas...our Christmas decorating will be very limited this year...obvi...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...so sorry about your little granddaughter...but it seems like your Thanksgiving was still a joyous one...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...your pesto butternut and your soup both look delicious to me...your skies and your puppy are gorgeous Penny at Snap that Penny often posts sky photos from Canada as well...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny..so fun to see your pretty Vancouver skies...

...on the reading front...

...I'm about halfway through The Old Curiosity Shop...it's good...I read most of these Dickens books as a young teenager...and my memories of this one were pretty sketchy...so it's almost like reading it for the first time...sometimes I remember things before they happen in the book...but I wouldn't call it a suspenseful read at all...you can sort of tell that it was written as a serial though...and that the chapters have a sort of cliffhanger ending that makes you want to get the next Master Humphries Clock...

...what have you been reading lately?

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. How great that your husband is a planner and can help with all the moving organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the planner in the marriage, sometimes I wish he was but then his plan would conflict with my plan...ha ha

    ReplyDelete