Wednesday, December 20, 2023

...12.20...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...we are almost completely moved out of the parsonage we've called home for the 9+ years...
...just cleaning and cleaning...and cleaning...

...a tip that I didn't document very well...but basically if you get that gray-ish/black stain on your grout or caulking in your shower...take some paper towels and wet them with pure bleach and just sort of smoosh it up against the grout or caulk and leave it for a few hours...and it seeps in there and bleaches that mildew away...sorry I didn't take a before OR after...but it does work...

...yeah...I've not been doing a very good job of taking pictures...
...but pretty much every room in the parsonage looks exactly like this...

...what's in your workbasket this week?

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip about the grout cleaning. I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete