Monday, December 04, 2023

...12.4...Over the Weekend...

...I am a broken record of sorting and packing...we found a box of old tax forms and such...from about 20 years ago...seriously it's been in the basement untouched here for almost 10...so I got out the shredder and spent about an hour and a half shredding all of that...whew...
...the Salvation Army was kind enough to come to our house and pick up our old burgundy/red loveseat...we had two of them and we're keeping one for the new house...well...maybe...they also took practically a truckload of other 'stuff'...so I'm really thankful that I didn't have to find some way to haul it to a donation site...
...we did a little bit of food prep...and added something to the freezer...OH NO!...haha...
...it was just a bag of peppers that I didn't want to go to waste...
...a made a few vegan biscuits...
...and I had a block of tempeh...so I boiled that...
...then coated it with sauce ...
...and popped it into the oven with the biscuits...it will make a nice healthy snack for the week...with no prep required...
...and then I used up a pint of zucchini to make zucchini bread...
...same old Betty Crocker recipe as always...
...and finally this is the Parsonage living room...and the empty space where we usually put our tree...not very festive...but no time for festive this year anyway...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. WOW that's a lot of shredding! The BBQ tempeh must be delicious! What a special end of the year! This is definitely not an easy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the food looks yummy. Well done with the paper shredding. I've owned several shredders in the past but gave them away. I'm not patient at all when it comes to only putting a small amount of papers through the shredder at once. I jam up the cutting blades all the time and got tired of cleaning them. I have so many papers to shred and I've done most of it these past few years by hand. I still have more to go but I see progress. Whew!

    ReplyDelete