Thursday, December 21, 2023

...12.21...the last vegan food I ate in the parsonage...

...we're only planning on taking one small cooler when we leave...so...
...for breakfast we had these accidentally vegan blueberry pastries in the freezer...they were a pretty yummy...very carb-filled breakfast for a day of packing and cleaning...
...before I packed up the Griddler...I made a whole bag of frozen cauliflower...and ate it out of hand for a snack...
...I made a couple of sandwiches...a vegan Reuben to use up this last bit of seitan...
...and a vegan chick'n sammie to use up the last of the Beyond Chick'n strips...
...some plain blueberries...just thawed...
...and to use up the last of the blueberries...I made this rather delicious fruit salad...blueberries...coconut...mango and pineapple...all from the freezer...it really was yummy...and I probably would not have put those things together unless I was just trying to use them all up...
...a Daiya Supreme pizza...we'd never had it before and it was pretty good...
...but apparently I'd already packed the pizza cutter...but scissors make pretty good pizza cutters too...haha...

1 comment:

  1. Your grilled cauliflower looks perfect! What a good snack idea! You are super effective! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete