Thursday, December 07, 2023

...12.7...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...started off the day with a vegan sausage biscuit...
...and a little bit later I had a slab of zucchini bread...only one slice left...of course both the heels are already gone...haha...
...for lunch...from the freezer...frozen corn...lima beans...and butter beans...which I actually thought were kind of the same thing...but they are not...totally different taste...both good...and some leftover cornbread and almond milk...
...for dinner I made some glazed carrots...
...and a big salad...with walnuts and apples and homemade dressing...
...and we had grilled tofu...a big potato that we split in half...and some of the leftover limas and butterbeans from lunch...I just mixed those together...
...for snacks...I had a bowl of blueberries from the freezer...just thawed...
...and a couple more of the Beyond chick'n strips...

2 comments: