Friday, December 08, 2023

...12.8...Friday Update...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...again...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...looks like y'all are settling in nicely to your winter habitat...the sink fix is genius and you did an awesome job...that's a bummer about the crack...yikes...hope it doesn't get worse...and I hope the sharks move on...or you do...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...it's so worrisome that your little granddaughter had to go to the hospital again...love your Grammy mug...my babies call me Grandmommy...it's still sort of a mouthful for the little one and comes out like Nommommy...haha...your cowl is gorgeous...and your museum visit looks wonderful...we'll be a lot closer to the museum at our new house so we can become members and go whenever we like...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...I love your pita burger idea...and what a pretty fall walk...and sweet decorations...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny..so fun to see your pretty Christmas decorations...I'm a little bit sad about the lack of decorating here at the parsonage...and plan to do a little bit at the new house...but probably not a lot there either...

...to Beth from BLD in MT : Living a Simple Life in This Interconnected World...Hi Beth...thanks so much for the bubble light tip...it's genius...we only have four bubble lights and they're quite old...they're from the Man's childhood family tree ornaments...and we've had them since we were married...

...on the reading front...

...I've just finished The Old Curiosity Shop...and started Barnaby Rudge...I think it's going to be difficult to fit in all of the film versions on our movie night...especially since the Man is not a huge fan...he said he was OK with Nicholas Nickleby for tonight...even though it's not my turn...haha...

...what have you been reading lately?

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for checking out my Christmas decorations. I'm sure you will enjoy your new home for decorating for the holidays especially as the years go by. I've exceeded my reading goals for the year so am now just reading for extra. I finished One Drop, a biography relating to African American identity issues. Now I'm reading Project 333 about minimalism when it comes to clothing/dressing, Accessing Heaven's Blessings, a new way of thinking for me about answered prayers, and last but not least, Coming Home to Eat, the Pleasures and Politics of Local Foods. I read The Old Curiosity Shop many years ago and I quite enjoyed it. I hope you both enjoyed Nicolas Nickleby!

    ReplyDelete