Friday, December 22, 2023

...12.22...Friday Update...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...again...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...sorry it's so windy for you...it still looks so pretty there though...we had a very rainy move here last weekend...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...poor Frodo...that was such as sweet photo of him...old dogs that have been with us for many many years are just one of the best sweetest things in life...your stockings are so cute...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...Your potatos look very yummy...and so does your avocado toast...I love avo-toast...and your additions would make it extra delicious...what a sweet black kitty...reminds me of someone...haha...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny..Im so happy that you get to spend some time with your family...and how awesome that you'll get to see the Stones...we've seen them live in concert...but the last time was many many years ago...Steel Wheels...haha...I loved seeing your Christmas decorations and your reading stats...I have not read a line or knitted a row in about 2 weeks...so I'm looking forward to that in the new year...

...Merry Christmas!

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading my post. I had a lovely, quiet Christmas but I'm still tired from staying up far too late, lol. It's cool that you saw the Stones. I'll be seeing them at the 'end' of their career because I don't expect them to keep on going after this tour is over given their ages but you never know. Maybe they'll do another year of tours. I just hope it all goes ahead in July so I can cross that activity off my list :-) I did read a lot this year. More than ever before though it really wasn't planned. I hope to do some different things in 2024. We'll see how it goes. Have a wonderful rest of the holidays.

    ReplyDelete