Thursday, December 14, 2023

...12.14...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...for breakfast I had a vegan sausage biscuit...you probably assumed that...haha...
...then I wanted to use up some apples...
...so I made that 'applesauce' Apple Pie recipe from the old cookbook the Man gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago...recipe here...
...and while the oven was on...I baked a Tupperware full of peanut butter cookies that I found in the freezer...
...for lunch I had some leftover sweet and sour tofu...
...and afternoon snack was banana peanut butter flaxseed toast...
...so really the only proper meal I ate was supper...vegetable soup from the freezer with vegan cornbread...baby potatoes and a big salad...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment