Friday, December 29, 2023

...12.29...Friday Update...from the hotel...

...I have ridden a PELOTON...!
...and it was...well...OK...and maybe I should have taken a class on how to use the thing first...so I hate to say anything negative...y'all know I'm a pretty avid bike rider...on a real bike...but I've been on several different types of exercise bikes in gyms as well...and this one would not rank among my favorite ones of those...but I'll watch some YT vids on how to adjust it and give it another try...I will say that the tension adjustment knob is pretty amazing...super accessible and easy to turn...and a very minute adjustment makes a huge change in the tension...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...again...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...that was a pretty (pink sails int he morning sunrise)...your bagels look delicious...and your beach walks look so peaceful if a bit rough going...I'm hoping there are no sharks around with all your snorkeling...thanks so much for the book...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...it's so nice that you get to have your house full of your family for the holidays...your stockings are adorable...I love the dark red colour...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...your chic'n soup looks amazing...and I love your outdoor Christmas tree...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny..those lights are so pretty...we didn't really go driving around looking for Christmas lights during this busy moving/leaving time...just a few random ones that we happened to drive by...it always warms my heart to see them though...

...on the reading front...

...of course I'm reading (re-reading) A Portion for Foxes...it's good...very romance-novel-y...and nostalgic for me...taking a bit of a break from Dickens...

...what have you been reading lately?

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment