Tuesday, May 01, 2012

...So much love...

...I can feel it...can you?...and right now anyway...it's visible and tangible...all this love...and good thoughts and well wishes...from all of you...so thank you...from friends and family far and near...from neighbors...and from our church members...just so much love...

...I have not had to lift a finger around here for a couple of days...I have been knitting a tiny new project...and I'll show it to you soon...

...delicious and gorgeous food has been arriving on the doorstep...and I am so well taken care of...I'm recuperating well...

...thanks for all the love!...and have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are recovering well and that you've had a lot of help. That fresh cut fruit basket is divine! I've never seen one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you are improving! Do take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need a "like" button on your blog!!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think with you the saying goes, "It's nice to be nice to the nice."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good, so glad to hear you are on the mend. What a splendid idea, fruit 'ready to eat', I'll remember that one!

    ReplyDelete