Wednesday, May 16, 2012

...WIP...Wednesday...


...actually posting on Wednesday this time...HA!...and I'm reading Bloom...the lovely Kelle Hampton's story of how the birth of her daughter Nella changed her life...

...I finished the first princess soled Super Simple Worsted Weight Sock...

...I love it - it's so squooshy and comfy...and can't wait to get the other one finished...I cast on and knit a little bit at Scouts last night...

...this is a closeup of the Kitchener stitch on the toe...it adds an extra row of Stockinette Stitch...so you have to decide if you want that row on the top of the foot or on the bottom...here - it's on the top...

~Have a lovely day!...and thanks for stopping by!...

3 comments:

  1. Ever one to try new options, I'm already looking at knitting socks after I finish my Sawtelle. I'm looking at the toe-up, two at a time (wading in with both feet, so to speak), magic loop patterns. I actually have some yarn already that needs to be made up.

    I'll start the armhole shaping on the Sawtelle this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sock is lovely. One day I will make some-one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kelle's blog! Keep thinking I need to pick up a copy of her book. Did you see the post about Nella's first ballet class? So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete