Saturday, June 27, 2020

...6.27...Dinner and a Movie...

...dinner was a tofu bbq (just shredded baked tofu slathered in BBQ sauce...that's it) sammie with coleslaw and crinkle cut fries...

...and the movie was...not really a movie...it was the Man's turn to choose...and I'm sure he would have watched whatever I wanted...if I had had anything in mind...but I didn't...so...we watched an episode of Father Brown...and an episode of Are You Being Served...and an episode of Would I Lie to You...funny...but I think they are all British TV shows...

...what have you been watching lately?

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. We finally watched something when we were home - started with the first episode of Tiger King - just because everyone was talking about it last year.....it was just awful. I think we switched it off before the episode ended! Will NOT watch the remaining installments! Then we did watch several episodes of a "modern western" called Yellowstone. It stars Kevin Costner - as the BAD GUY. Interesting enough and well done. Will probably continue watching it. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tofu sammie! A perfect thing during our heat wave!
    And the crinkle fries!!! It's always better when they are crinkled ;-)

    Just finished "Woods" on Netflix. And just started "The Stranger". Those 2 are a little bit dark.

    ReplyDelete