Thursday, June 04, 2020

...6.4...What I Ate in a Day as a Vegan...

...the day started off normally enough...but I felt like it was a kind of weird eating day for some reason...I had a bowl of cereal...bran flakes...
...and I added some raw oats...
...some cranberries...
...some goji berries...
...I chopped up some almonds...and a brazil nut (for the selenium)...
...diced up an apple...
...and sprinkled over a handful of hemp seeds...
...and finally poured over a cup of almond milk...
...and that made a delicious and filling breakfast...
...mid-morning I had an orange and a banana...
...for lunch (after all those photographs for breakfast...this is the only one I took at lunch...but along with this hummus and veg...I also had a bowl of rice...just plain leftover rice heated with some EB...
...mid-afternoon I had a small bowl of tofu chocolate pudding (just silken tofu, sugar and cocoa - it's so simple and so good)....and the last pear...
...and then for dinner...I finished up three leftover things in the fridge...some yellow-eye beans (with a leftover cornbread muffin)...a bowl of vegetable soup...(also with cornbread...I just broke a muffin in half and put half in each bowl)...and another bowl of leftover rice with Earth Balance...

...so that was a kind of weird dinner...eaten on a tray in front of the tv...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Well my meals were not too weird....fresh fruit and homemade bread for breakfast. Leftover pizza for lunch and caesar salad and breadsticks for supper. And cinnamon rolls for dessert because when I make the breadsticks I HAVE to make the sweet rolls! Love, K

    ReplyDelete