Wednesday, June 17, 2020

...6.17...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...progress on the Bamboozled second sock continues...I stopped using the Bamboozled Hand-dyed yarn earlier this time...because I want to make sure I have enough for the cuff to match the other sock...

...in theory it should be the same amount as I just unraveled each original socklet into a single ball of yarn...but it's thick and thin nature has me a little worried and the ball is looking pretty small...and it'd be nice to have a little bit yarn to stash for future patching...as I'll probably wear these new socks a lot more than I wore the too big footies...
...and the Beach Ball Porch Pillow is complete...I like it...it's cute!...

...what's in your workbasket?

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice and colorful start to the hot and sticky summer that we've instantly entered this year! Love, K

    ReplyDelete