Saturday, June 20, 2020

...6.20...Dinner and a Movie...

...we were kind of in the mood for Chinese food...but not quite ready for takeout...not sure really when I'm going to be ready to eat something that someone else prepared...probably soon...
...I prepared the green beans that had been in the fridge since last weekend...and when you do a grocery pickup you've not chosen your own veg...and I thought the beans were a little bit tough when I was trimming them...
...but they cooked up perfectly with some vegan butter and garlic...
...topped with some baked tofu and soy sauce...it was perfect...

...and the movie was The Trip...we got the DVD from Netflix...and I didn't know until I created the link that it was a series...and there are more...so...I'll be adding them to my queue...

...it was snippy (the characters didn't really seem to get on all that well) but it was pretty funny...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment