Thursday, June 18, 2020

...6.18...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...a fairly normal day of vegan eats...
...I started the day with some lemon water and vitamins...
...breakfast was a big bowl of cereal with mixins...
...and a delicious ripe mango...
...lunch was a many-layered sammie...starting with hummus and some of that sweet hot pepper relish that our friend in SC gave us...
...some tomato and tofu...
...lettuce and peppers...
...and green onions...it was yummy...
...afternoon snack was a humongous pink lady apple and a handful of nuts...
...and dinner was a stewed potato...did I mention that we still have 28 potatoes...and they've not sprouted yet...so I have high hopes that we'll use them all up...the last of the onions were cut up and put in the fridge so they wouldn't get soft on us...

...I also had a bowl of greens and some carrots and lettuce and the last of the homemade hummus...I also had a cornbread muffin...but it's not in the picture...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Colorful, as always!! Your mango reminded me - we've gotten canned mango in the Bahamas - and I was pleased to see that the grocery store here has it as well - it's just something I'd never looked for before. It's amazingly like fresh - and perfect for things most recipes call for mangos like salsas and such. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks good, as always!
    It's so hot and humid here; yesterday we had tomato sandwiches. And the day before I put the crock-pot outside to cook supper!

    ReplyDelete