Wednesday, April 26, 2023

...4.26...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...first of all...
...our heat pump expired...haha...it was actually a pretty perfect time of year for that to happen...as little heat was needed and absolutely no air conditioning was needed...as we've been experiencing some pretty chilly days lately...

...and it was quickly replaced with a brand new heat pump...YAY!

...and on the Carnaby Street front...
...sadly...still not finished...

...I say sadly...because it's actually cool enough to wear a sweater right now...
...just because it's taking me FOREVER to get it seamed together...
...I thought I should probably do the seaming in the same colour as the stripe...and I TOTALLY should have left a long tail at the end of each colour change as it would then be a lot easier to accomplish...as it is...I change colours after every stripe...and then I have EVEN MORE tails to weave in...

...but I'm pretty happy with how it's going...it's still going to take me a few more HOURs to complete though...
...the two arm scyes are complete so you can get a pretty good idea of what the sweater will look like...

...AND...not sure what I'll do where the front meets the back and the stripes are different colours...thinking I'll just use the marigold...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to ask you to see it when I was there! Oh well. Maybe when I come back thru soon. Love, K

    ReplyDelete