Friday, April 28, 2023

...4.28...Friday Favorites...Visits with my Sissie!!!

...my adorable Sissie is home from her annual 6 month jaunt on her boat...and I'm so happy to see her...we tried to take a selfie...but it just looked weird...I'm horrible at selfies...so we got the Man to snap a piccie of us...and I even look goofy in this one...not nearly as photogenic as my sweet Sissie...I think I was just about to smile when the photo was snapped...haha...
...I did very little prep for her visit...she had texted earlier in the week to say that she would be able to stop by on her way home...so of course we were thrilled to see her...
...but I did mash up a couple of 50¢ avocados...and added some lime juice...
...and a good dollop of salsa...
...to make a delicious guacamole...and then I had to make myself NOT eat it all before she got here...
...and she came bearing gifts...several bags of produce from my sweet brother's garden...
...vegan bean dip that Mom found and sent my way...
...it's yummy...I eat it with fritos like I did when I was at college...we even called the vending machines in the Student Union building "bean machines"...as one of the things they contained was the little microwaveable tubs of Fritos bean dip...
...and Mom also sent me an adorable green tee shirt with a bike on it...I told her I'm contemplating over-painting the bicycle black...haha...
...and my sweet SIL sent me another puzzle...I love these "Americana" ones...and I can't wait to get started on it...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Fun visit even though it was quick. You are a lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW : this visit looks like Christmas! Producea from you brother's garden look awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you were able to get together!!

    ReplyDelete