Saturday, April 08, 2023

...4.8...Dinner and a Movie...

...I made us some homemade French fries...this is the first fry...they'll chill in the fridge for a bit and then get fried again...
...and I shredded some baked tofu...and added some BBQ sauce...I find that it's just about the easiest way to make BBQ...and I've tried lots of different recipes...TVP - to Jack Fruit...and this is the easiest...
...made a vegan cole slaw...and some mixed veg...

...and the movie was...The Magician's Elephant...a kid's movie...recommended by my sweet granddaughter...so of course we had to watch it...and you know what...it was good...just a sweet feel good family kind of movie...and it was a story about some people...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I've had pretty good luck with TVP soaked in BBQ sauce. We've been watching random movies since we've finished the Vera series up thru season 11. I'll have to get the new season. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coleslaw looks so good! I hate to prepare coleslaw but i love to eat it!

    ReplyDelete