Saturday, April 29, 2023

...4.29...Dinner and a Movie...

...for dinner after my sweet Sissie left for home...we sauteed some of the greens that my Baby Brother and SIL sent us...
...a big sink full of Swiss Chard...
...and another one of beet greens...
...which we cooked together...and that one huge pot of greens cooked down to two good sized servings...haha...and we had black eyed peas, cornbread and macaroni with the greens...

...and the movie was not a movie at all...Karen got us started on a new-to-us series "Ted Lasso"...so far it's a sweet story about an American coach...with a pronounced southern accent even though he's apparently from Kansas...who goes to England to coach a soccer (football) team...it's good and there's definitely some mean-ness to it too...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded the rest of the Ted Lasso episodes so I can watch them when I get reunited with Duane! Love, K

    ReplyDelete