Thursday, April 06, 2023

...4.6...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...well...there were two breakfasts...as usual...haha...first early-early...I had a slice of homemade ww toast with some of the Blue Bonnet Plant Based butter...I've been just keeping it in a jar on the counter so it's soft enough to spread...and I love hot toast and butter...and tea...of course...
...a little bit later in the morning...I had a bowl of raw oatmeal sprinkled with flax seeds, pecans and raisins...just enough so I can have exactly one per bite...
...for lunch I whipped up a super quick and rather non-descript chili...I got some kidney beans out of the freezer...and some tomatoes out of the kitchen window...added some onions and spices...
...it was a perfectly acceptable chili...haha...we had it with some leftover greens and crackers...and horchata too...
...then for dinner...I took some vegan mayo and made a potato salad...
...and I used up the rest to make some ranch dressing...
...and we had baked beans, tofu with Carolina Treet BBQ sauce...potato salad and spinach...the ranch dressing in the cup is to offset the spiciness of the sauce...with some celery...
...and for dessert/snack later...I was making banana nice cream...the peanut butter kind...but I got it too thin...so it was really a peanutbutter banana milkshake and we drank it though a straw...still delicious though...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment