Monday, April 03, 2023

...4.3...over the weekend...

...I made a pan of vegan biscuits...
...and a pot of vegan sausage TVP gravy...
...and we had biscuits and gravy for Saturday morning breakfast...
...and then I've already told you about all of the excitement with the Bees...
...I did the regular grocery shopping...the avocados were 50¢ each...and the pepper was 69¢...so I'm going to freeze them for later...
...so...I cut up the pepper...
...and chopped it...it was so sweet and crunchy...
...got it into a bag and into the freezer...
...then I sliced up all of the avocados...
...and spread them out on parchment paper and into the freezer...
...and then we had two huge sweet potatoes...the regular orange ones...
...sliced it up and into the Griddler...
...perfectly and deliciously carmelized...
...and baked some tofu...of course...
...baked another batch of oatmeal cookies...
...and filled up the cake plate with them...
...got the frozen avocado out of the freezer...
...and bagged it up and put it back into the freezer...
...and then the rain moved out and Sunday was gorgeous...so I hung the sheets out on the line...
...and then I think the only other thing I accomplished was to polish my shoes...
...just using the Man's caranuba wax...it's vegan...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. Finally able to see your posts from the week....wow 50 cent avocados! I paid $4 each for them down here! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vegan biscuits and gravy always look mouthwatering! Everytime i see that i wish to do the same! I will! Take care!

    ReplyDelete