Saturday, April 13, 2024

...4.13...Dinner and a Movie...and blogger comments...

...first of all...posting my comments to blog friends here...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...so glad the boatwork went well...I'm sure a haulout for any reason is pretty stressful...and what a neat little walk around town...I wonder if the crocheter will come back for her work...and that grocery store looks pretty fabulous...let me know about the spice mix...vegan?...that looks like some pretty serious rain...and the dock does look high...and the rocket launches are always pretty spectacular...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...we had quite a bit of rain too...and we're planning on doing most of our spring planting tomorrow afternoon...all of those plants we successfully grew from seed...I'm really looking forward to it...they'll be a lot easier to take care of...and your shawl turned out beautifully...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...cheese and mushroom sauce...yes please...and that laughing pup...so sweet...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...your April days look lovely...especially that pathway through the woods...

...and on the reading front...I'm about 1/3 of the way through Dombey and Son...it's another serially published novel...quite long...the main character is a widowed father of two children...a girl and a boy...the boy is the favorite and the girl is neglected...so you can pretty much imagine where the story goes from there if you know anything about Dickens at all...haha...it's pretty good...and I'm enjoying reading all of the books in order this way as you can really see how his writing evolved...and definitely got better...
...dinner was vegan meatloaf...which I always eat with copious amounts of ketchup...mashed potatoes and peas...we always have the same side...haha...

...and for the movie this week...we've started a new series...The Thief, His Wife and the Canoe...it's a crazy true story...pretty good so far...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, we're watching the Bosch detective series. Pretty entertaining but not earth-shattering.....Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can comment! I could not do that last week! I do not understand what is happening with blogger since a few months! Even when I cannot comment, i read everything! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, that dinner looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete