Thursday, April 04, 2024

...4.4...Delicious Vegan Food we ate...

...I love potato pancakes...(Daddy did too)...I often make extra mashed potatoes just so I can make potato pancakes the next day...

...I don't really have a 'recipe'...but this is what Mom taught me to do when I was little...you just take whatever amount of leftover mash you have and add some onions...I like to add green onions if I have them but regular onions work fine too...then add enough flour to it to make a sort of soft dough...it's not going to be like a pancake batter...not that runny...you should be able to loosely form a patty in your hands...I don't usually add any more liquid either...and then I just fry them in vegan butter like a regular pancake...

...what delicious food have you been eating lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I did sushi night last night - so today I had all the leftover sticky rice/veggies. I had them for lunch with spicy peanut sauce and pickled ginger. Love that combo. Love, K

    ReplyDelete