Monday, April 22, 2024

...4.22...Over the Weekend...

...we started the weekend with a tofu scramble...mine is topped with violife mozzarella shreds and vegan bacon bits...and I had a slice of that funky whole wheat bread that I'd made...toasted...it was pretty yummy...still a bit dense though...
...then I did the weekly shopping...nothing unusual really...but a pretty big shop this week...does anyone else think it's weird that all of the organic produce comes wrapped in plastic...I can get broccoli unwrapped...but not organic broccoli...same with peppers and spinach...not very 'green'...

...and then it was just a quiet weekend...we went to Church...and we went for a nice walk...the Man will stop walking with me once the weather heats up...so sad...but during the springtime...all two weeks of it...he's happy to join me...
...and then just some regular food prep...greens...
...beans...
...vegan cornbread...
...tofu...
...and we're all ready for another week...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. Good observation about the organic veggies being wrapped in plastic. Yes, expect that your new digs will be a little warmer overall....love, K

    ReplyDelete