Monday, January 04, 2010

Isreali Couscous

Thank you all so much for all the sweet concern for my little injury - it really makes me feel a lot better...
...Last night for supper we made Isreali Couscous - it was one of the gifties in the big box of goodies that Karen sent and I've never had Isreali Couscous before...
...I just followed the directions on the box - browned the little beads with some onion in oil...
...the box didn't have any directions for what to add - but the picture showed mushrooms and asparagus...
...so that's what I added...

...it was really good - thanks K!

6 comments:

  1. I looove Isreali Couscous, we usually add cumin, chickpeas, mushrooms, and onion to ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks yummy!

    and i shall carefully undecorate my tree tomorrow - trying to avoid all whacks and splinters - i got a nasty one from the tree one of the times i was watering it . ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:41 PM

    I found about Isreali couscous this past year. It's super yummy! More like pasta than rice.
    Sorry to hear about the mishap in the previous post. Hope it heals up quick.
    And I wish you a very happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you are feeling better... I couldn't comment on any blogs for the last few days - half of my keyboard wasn't working!!

    Couscous is a favorite of mine and the additon of mushrooms and asparagus makes it even more yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only had "regular" couscous, but this looks really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! glad you enjoyed. it really does look good. hope your eye is not too bad! if you owned any makeup, you could cover it - but i'm pretty sure you don't!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete