Friday, April 23, 2010

Lutheran World Relief Quilt #3

Thanks so much for all the mask love yesterday - yes I slept very well - I don't even have any idea when the Man turned out the light - it definitely pays to be prepared - I'll be packing this for every trip - or maybe I'll make a second one and just keep it in my suitcase...

Now on to the quilt...

I know - we cheated a bit on this one as the entire center was a curtain - I love it though - it's so soft and pretty...

I've got 2 more Lutheran World Relief quilts ready to be bound and hopefully I'll be able to churn out a couple more before the May deadline - wish me luck...and time...

3 comments:

  1. yes, that is lovely! no one will think of it as cheating, i assure!! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you repurposed old materials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a busy beaver! Those you bless with the quilts will be blessed indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete