Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sacha Slipper Soles

Remember a few weeks ago when I repaired my old blue slippers...

...I did the same re-knitting job on my old old Sacha Slippers...

...I wear slippers almost all the time at home (mostly to protect my handknit socks from wear) - and you know nothing lasts forever...

...but I fixed them...

...and then fixed them again...

...and now I've knit complete new soles for them - I just unraveled the soles up to the toe and re-knit them backwards back to the heel - picking up the side stitches as I went so there were no seams...

...I'm so glad to have these slippers back on my feet again...

3 comments:

  1. I love them too.I don't wear slipper often and consequently get holes in my socks often.

    I'm not as smart or crafty as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are something else!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete