Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wilderness - Day 5


...I started my day early by helping serve breakfast - it was fun working with the camp staff and another leader in the kitchen - and we got to wear a cool paper hat...but I look pretty sleepy - don't I...

...the twins celebrated a birthday while we were at camp - everyone signed a card and the kitchen staff graciously baked birthday cake for them...

...or a BITHDAY cake as the case may be - we all thought that was hilarious and we even sang Happy Bithday to you...

...after supper I took the boys through the 'Bog Walk'...

...it was a lot of fun and a lot of interesting things to see...

...Scout even spotted this tiny frog...

...later around the campfire - Scout (as Chaplain's Aide) explained the Duty to God medals to the group - there was lots of interest...

1 comment:

  1. You look happy and ready to start the day in your hat!

    Glad the boys enjoyed their exploring.

    ReplyDelete