Thursday, January 20, 2011

2 Needle Mittens finished...


...well - I had a dentist appointment and Scout had Karate so I finished the 2 needle mittens...

...they turned out nicely in spite of my differences with the yarn...

...my sad attempt at a photo of the mittens on my hands...

...and ya know what?...my dental hygenist has asked me to make her a pair as well...and she loved the blue yarn - so I'm on a quest for another (easier to work with than Homespun) yarn in similar hue...any ideas?...

9 comments:

  1. Very attractive, I enjoy knitting mittens.

    I knitted my husband fingerless gloves - problem was I knitted two right hands! I did knit a left hand glove, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so warm! I like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! They look soft and cozy, and I like the color, too. I wish I had a good replacement yarn recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handmade mittens are the best - I prefer them to store bought fleece gloves.

    These are so pretty and well made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:42 AM

    I love that color. It's gorgeous! I wish I could knit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! I am most impressed that you got a pic with them on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mittens, sorry no yarn advice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:02 PM

    Very pretty! Did you hold the camera in your teeth to get that photo :)
    Can you get James C Brett Marble Chunky where you are! Or Berroco Comfort Chunky?

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so warm and snuggly! Pretty color too.

    ReplyDelete