Monday, January 31, 2011

Church Building Update...and Dedication...

...I just realized that I had never shown you any completed pictures of the new Church addition...

...this is the Fellowship Hall looking East...

...looking West - and the entry...

...and looking South...pretty eh?...

...one of the new classrooms...they're nice and roomy and we've ordered white boards and bulletin boards for each classroom as well...

...the Education Wing hallway...

...the new Cloak Room...

...the Dedication of the new addition...

...everyone enjoying a meal and fellowship in the new building...

...I'm working on a post for the Vegan Version for the dessert that I took to the covered dish supper for the dedication...it's the Charlotte Malakoff...very involved and expensive...

7 comments:

  1. It all looks jolly spiffy. I hope you all spend many happy hours enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!
    Here's a heads up that you won the (belated) give-away for the Explore Rocks and Minerals book at
    O.L.M.
    !
    I'll send it out as soon as I am able after you send me your shipping address. :)
    Congratulations! I hope you guys like the book! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the windows in the Fellowship Hall. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a very inviting space. I'm sure it will be put to great use.

    Looking forward to a yummy dessert recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! love the view with the snow out the windows!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fellowship hall is really nice! That is so exciting for your church.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it looks like the new addition was well worth the wait and money.

    ReplyDelete