Saturday, October 31, 2015

...freezer fix...

...well...
...the top shelf in the door of our freezer was busted...not sure how it happened...it was before my time...the freezer belongs to the parsonage...and you know that I need all the room in there that I can get...
...so...I brainstormed a fix...and for less than $2...I bought two 1/4 inch dowel rods...
...took them down to my craft room...really just the basement...and gave them a quick coat of white paint...I like things all matchy-matchy you know...
...I measured the door...
...and then put one end of the dowel rod into the hole...
...and measured where to cut the rods...and slipped them into place...
...and filled the 'new' shelf right up...isn't that purdie?...you can see part (and I do mean PART) of the Man's coffee hoarde underneath...

...what have you fixed lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. good job!!! i don't remember fixing anything lately, but i've got plenty to work on!!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool idea and didn't it work well! I have fixed something recently but I can't remember what it was! If I ever do I'll report back.

    ReplyDelete