Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Stocking #3...


...I finished another one of the stockings for one of our parishoners...I gave it to her at Church today...she was thrilled with it...

...That's the original on the left and my copy on the right - I'm much happier with the shaping on this one...

...I've got one more to go - and I have written up the pattern - on this last one - I'll follow my own pattern and make sure it's all ok before I publish it here...I'm hoping to have the last one finished before the end of November...

5 comments:

  1. these are lovely! i really need to learn some knitting skills this winter ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Amazing you were able to replicate it so closely; the family will be so touched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:52 PM

    Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Knitted stockings say "Merry Christmas" to me best, I think because my mom crocheted ours. (I knit. She crochets.) Yours has a lovely vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job. I'm v impressed as I don't knit very well.

    ReplyDelete