Wednesday, September 13, 2023

...9.13...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...after all that tiny doll knitting...I decided to take a little breather and just make a dishcloth...
...just a double crochet square...and I was trying to use up all of that red/white variegated cotton...so I just randomly mixed in some white and some red cotton along the way...a little too much as I didn't quite use up the variegated yarn...but I'll just tie up a present with it at Christmas - it looks kind of Christmas-y...anywhooo...it looks pretty wonky and messes up the 'pattern'...but it's just for using here at home and doesn't affect the functionality at all...

...I have some blue/white cotton...so I'll probably make another dishcloth with that...just to have on hand for a quick little giftie if I need it...haha...

...and then the next project in the queue is another little shrug...I loved the black one so much that I thought I'd make a red one...and I love this pattern...Simply Red...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. My workbasket is just stuff to do on the boat! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the holidays are coming up soon!! I am making my to knit list today.

    ReplyDelete